High Definition Real-Time 3D LiDAR
- Best horizontal (360°) and vertical (40°) long-range sensor
- 10% targets >220m typical
- 5% targets >150m typical
- Ground plane hits >90m typical
- High resolution (0.2° x 0.1°) and point density at full frame rate
- Industry-leading, proprietary sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation
- Strong performance with retro reflectors & sunlight
- New power efficiencies for maximum operating temperature
- Proven, Class 1 eye-safe 903 nm technology
- Bottom connector, with cable length options
- 6 to 8-week lead time standard
- Multiple manufacturing sources available for qualified production projects
Powering Safe Autonomy
The Alpha Prime delivers unrivaled combination of field-of-view, range, and image clarity. With the Alpha Prime, Velodyne Lidar delivers the optimal long-range sensor for autonomous mobility. The Alpha Prime’s world-class combination of range, image clarity and field of view detects roadway objects with reliability and precision.
This state-of-the-art sensor generates high quality perception in a wide variety of light conditions, with advanced sensor-to-sensor interference mitigation, power efficiency, and thermal performance.
Providing long-range detection of low reflectance objects such as tire fragments, dark vehicles, asphalt, and pedestrians, the Alpha Prime enables autonomous operation within a broad range of settings, including urban and highway environments. A culmination of Velodyne’s decade-plus experience engineering and manufacturing lidar, the Alpha Prime is powering safe autonomy.
|Data Sheet Velodyne LiDAR Alpha Prime (PDF)||418.77 KB||03.11.2020|